Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thankfulness. Please Share!

Today, I am most thankful for my __________ with ___________ because ______________:

If any readers would, I thought it would be fun to share something for which you are thankful in a relationship with someone.  Whether it's a friendship, marriage, family relationship, etc., we all have little things for which we are grateful.  So, begin by stating your relationship, the name of the person for which you are giving thanks, and then give the reason why you are thankful.  It can be something large or small!

Today, I am most thankful for my marriage with Patrick because his warm feet keep my cold ones from freezing at night.  

*My feet are always super-duper cold.  When I have to get up in the middle of the night to feed the baby, they get even more chilled!  I'm always grateful that I can go and warm up my toes by Patrick's when I get back to bed!  It sounds silly, but that was my #1 thought this morning when I went back to bed at 4 AM!  I thanked God for a loving husband who didn't kick me away when I tried to warm up!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea :)

Today I am most thankful for my relationship with my little girl, because having a baby who actually likes snuggling is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Today I am most thankful for my relationship with my children because they teach me something new every day!

Unknown said...

Today, I am most thankful for my relationship with my fiance, Bryon, because he has taught me how to love.

a.friend said...

I am thankful for my relationship with my two and half year old granddaughter because she calls me her cuddle bug and says "can we listen to Beethoven" whenever I take her for a ride in the car.
BD