Sunday, September 25, 2011

So Thankful

This post will be short and sweet.  I just want to say how very thankful I am for my husband.  After being a "single mom" for most of last week while he was away on business, I have realized once again how blessed I am to have a life-partner who loves me and is committed to our family.

Honestly, I think that having children makes one understand just how important it is to be together (someone to help with diapers, keep you sane during endless  crying fits, and someone to help you unwind at the end of the day).

Yes, I spent most of the past week at my parent's home, but I was here for most of one night alone.  Never have I been sooooo tempted to go and buy a tub of Ben and Jerry's and just pig out!  I like time to myself, but that night was too much time for me!  I'm so glad that he's home and that he doesn't have to travel often!

No comments: