Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Projects--Yay!

I'm not ignoring my blog--really.  It's just that I've had just a wee bit more energy this week than I've had throughout this entire pregnancy so far.  I am accomplishing GREAT THINGS!  Perhaps they would be small things to you, but it feels so good to whip things into shape.

I finally got my storage room cleaned out . . . and that means that I was able to access the chest in the back of the room.  This chest is going to make an awesome toy chest once it is painted and re-upholstered.  Now that it is out of the storage room and has its contents neatly packed away in boxes (boy did THAT take forever!), I can focus the fun stuff!

Today, for the first time, I went to gently shove Natalie's little feet out of my ribcage for the millionth time (I'm a little sore), and I FELT A FOOT.  It was pretty cool.  One second it was there, the next she moved "farther up and further in," to quote C.S. Lewis out of context.

Laundry is in the wash, things are getting cleaned, and Patrick brought me roses AND daffodils last night.  Aren't I a blessed girl?

No comments: