Sunday, July 3, 2011

Natalie Rae

Well, my last post seems rather funny to me now since I went into labor that night and early Wednesday morning.  Natalie Rae was born hearty and healthy at 10:22 PM on June 22, 2011.  Unfortunately, I had a a few complications and have had a few glitches in my recovery, so this post will be very short and it may be a while before I am really able to sit at the computer again.

God has been very good to us so far, and we are very thankful.  It is humbling for me to have to ask for and accept help in caring for the baby as I have an extended healing time, but God is teaching me great things during this time.

I am so blessed to have a beautiful baby and a wonderful husband.  Patrick has been so supportive during this time, and he has been caring for and protecting me and the baby in such a tender way.

Just wanted to give an update as to why I haven't posted and why it may be a week or two before I post again.

Love,
Erin




1 comment:

Hannah Kyrie said...

Hey Erin, sometime I'd LOVE to hear your birthing story and the after healing process, if you'd like to share! :)